“Exploring the Civilization and Socio-Cultural Dynamics in the Malay World”
(Meneroka Peradaban dan Dinamika Sosial-Budaya di Alam Melayu)
- Management of Cultural Heritage
- Archaeology and Civilization
- Manuscript: Narrative of Civilization in Present Context
- Gender, Ethnicity, and Multiculturalism in Media
- Literature and Language Dynamics in the Pandemic Era
- Post-Pandemic Humanism
- Religious Moderation in Thought and Practice
- Spice Route (Jalur Rempah) and Maritime Trade in the Archipelago
- Gathering scientists from various backgrounds of higher education institutions and research institutes with expertise in issues of Malay civilization and the archipelago.
- Presenting the results of the latest scientific studies in the fields of Archaeology, History, Language, and Culture in Malay land.
- To facilitate communication for scientists, lecturers, researchers, and observers of archaeological, historical, language, and cultural studies in Malay at the international level.